Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Surrender"

This song has a beautiful melody with meaningful lyrics. Below are the translation in English (I hope I did justice to it). Every day of my life, I plead for You to constantly Bestow me with tranquility, instil the resilience in me To face the challenging times that may come my way expectedly I'm sure there's meaning therein You instil hope in me to answer all of life's query Allowing me to live my life calmly with grace and dignity With a deep sense of gratitude, I pray that You will watch over me Bless me with Your compassion and mercy O my Lord enlighten my heart that is within me To face the challenges that come my way unexpectedly O my Lord I submit everything to You completely So that my soul is calm with Your guidance, always Ooo At times I feel like life is a fragile glass Can end up in broken pieces when devoid of patience Steady me to bravely persevere through it all oh Strengthen me, equip me with resilience O my Lord enlighten my heart that is within me To face the challenges that come my way unexpectedly O my Lord I submit everything to You completely So that my soul is calm with Your guidance, always Shower Your blessings on my life O my Lord enlighten my heart that is within me To face the challenges that come my way unexpectedly O my Lord I submit everything to You completely So that my soul is calm with Your guidance, always Ooo

No comments: